…is Thursday. What are you thankful for?
- For life. For good health.
- For my family. For my children, filled with wonder and joy!
- For my AMAZING WIFE that continues to love me through all manner of my humanness!
- For living filthy rich even though I’m digging out of debt and living paycheck to paycheck. So much of the rest of the world is stuggling to survive, and I’m warm, clothed, and not even a little hungry. As my friend Gary said, “Remember to volunteer! You have a turkey, some people have none.”
- For the faithfulness of God Almighty to his covenants, to His words, to my family, and to me. I should be dead and destroyed. Yahweh has loved me, chosen me, redeemed me. WOW!
- For the start of another “holiday” season, and that this is already becoming the happiest and least stressful ever for me… not necessarily because of any circumstances, but because of what God has done (and is doing) in my heart.
- Did I mention how thankful I am for my wife?
- That I have this blog, and the ability to blog (even though I post even half as much as I would like)!
- etc. etc. etc.
I want to be more thankful… all the time, not just this week. What are you thankful for?