Here’s some stuff I’d like to share but I’m too busy or tired to blog about:
- Iron Man review here.
- CT’s Mark Galli on evangelicals and liturgy here.
- Eastern Orthodox thoughts on whether or not our gospel is too small: Read “The Poverty of Love” here.
- Thoughts on how the Church should respond to Grand Theft Auto IV here.
- Cool post of the sovereignty of God here.
- And last but not least, from the blog you’ve just gotta check out, this post about those religious sounding email addresses, and this very cool one comparing two movies that tell us the gospel.